torsdag 11 december 2008

Looking for exercise?

If you feel like you've been a bit lazy lately and feel that some changes need to be made when it comes to exercise..then I've got the perfect sport for you!

I exercise every day; if I'm not at the gym, I'm doing parkour or climbing in trees or running or doing something else that requires movement. Usually all these things are enough to get in shape but the ultimate sport, according to me, when it comes to being and staying in good shape is indoor bandy!

I was completely exhausted after todays play but I had a really good time so it does'nt matter at all! Trust me, everybody can try..compared to me and my lousy play, anyone can feel like a champ! So if you're bored some day, try to get some friends of yours to join and I promise you'll get a really fun exercise!!

Inga kommentarer: