söndag 25 januari 2009

Slow

Things have been going slow lately and the update terrible. This is about to change, right now!

I've got a new crazy video coming up but however this time parkour is not the main subject..I'm not gonna tell you anything, it'll be a surprise!

This friday me and marcus went to Germany to arrange workshops. The workshops were advertised on McDonalds screens in the whole country so it's been going pretty well, tell you more about that tomorrow when we get home!

At the moment I've got no new pictures or videos to show you but a friend however did do something quite fun the other week. She had been given a task in school and she used me as inspiration. The task was about doing a design for a spread in a magazine and we'll try to put up the result on our website so keep your eyes opened!

Inga kommentarer: