måndag 1 juni 2009

No excuse ..

I don't have any excuse for not been writing in the blog...
I have been lazy, and my girldfriend just got back to sweden. She did a wonderful surprise to me. She was actually comming home in 14 days, but she suprise me at my sisters baby baptism!

So that was cool!

Looking in my camera and i am seeing a lot of art of motion pictures..
I get goosebumps when i looking at them. It was just so... wonderful time. Absolutly amazing...
Can't wait to get everybody here to sweden:)
OUR SWEDISH RED BULL ART OF MOTION! :D

Here is some pictures from my new bar that i got to train on in my apartment. We just got over 1000 fans on our Facebook. So i have prommised that i will do a flyaway in my apartment.. lol.. why am i so stupid.


Speeders Belgium <3


Magnus from Red Bull


David ? Tim

My new bar 1

my bar 2, and btw..the t-shirt is from WFPF.


Inga kommentarer: